Neutral curing architectural glazing silicone
Bostik V60 is a high performance architectural grade glazing silicone. One component, non-flowing, neutral cure, high modulus sealant. It cures by absorption of atmospheric moisture to form a flexible and durable elastomeric sealant.
- Two sided structural glazing. (Colours only on to aluminum substrate)
- Structurally glazed systems. (Subject to Bostik approval and review of design first).
- Fin Glazing. (all V60 colours including trans).
- Sealing of Laminated and reflective glass
- General glazing applications
- Sealing of mirrors and splash backs (not vinyl backed)
- Toughened Glass Assemblies
- Weather Sealing in curtain walls and building facades
- Weather Sealing of composite metal panels
- Drinking Water – tank manufacturing.
- Fibre glass
- Ceramic Tiles