• RLA / Atlas Sanded Grout is a cement based grout.
• It is designed for use with most types of Ceramic, Mosaic,
Joints I n t e r n a l a n d E x t e r n a l
F l o o r Natural Stone tiles.
• It can be used on internal & external floor joints
.• It can be used in grout joints from 5-12mm wide.
• RLA / Atlas Sanded Grout contains a biocide therefore making
it mould resistant.
• RLA / Atlas Sanded Grout can be applied in wet areas such as
bathrooms and shower floors.
• Ensure that the adhesive has had sufficient time to cure prior
to commencing grouting. This is generally 24 hours at 20 degrees
• Remove spacer lugs out from the joints and rake out any adhesive
that may have oozed out of the joint.
• Clean the joint from any dust or loose particles. Then dampen the
joint prior to commencing grouting.
NOTE: Do not flood the joint
||0.52 × 0.1 × 0.32 m
SLATE, MID GREY, BLACK