ARDEX SE is an acetoxy curing silicone for applications such as movement joints (between tiles), internal corners (tiled wall and floor) and connecting joints between tiled surface and benchtops, bath edges, cupboards, splashbacks.
• Flexible sealant (up to 25% movement)
• Waterproof – suitable for use in showers
• UV resistant – suitable for internal and external use
• Contains mould inhibitors
ARDEX SE SILICONE
Joint Width: • Max width 30mm, depth 15mm
Suitability: ARDEX SE bonds well to ceramic tiles, glass, enamel, anodized aluminium, granite, porcelain, laminated beach tops and sanitary acrylics.
(Not recommended for other natural stones, e.g. marble, travertine and limestones) Not for swimming pool
Location: • Internal • External
Surfaces: • Walls • Floors
• Approximately 12 lineal metres per cartridge with a 5 x 5mm joint size
Pack Size: • 310mL cartridge
||0.24 × 0.06 × 0.08 m
200 ULTRA WHITE, 202 MIDNIGHT, 211 SLATE GREY, 227 TODD RIVER SAND, 229 BUFF, 241 MISTY GREY, 273 MAGELLAN GREY, 277 TRAVERTINO, 280 HAVANA, 282 ALABASTER, 285 MUDBERRY, 287 CHARRED ASH, 288 MACCHIATO, 395 OLIVE