ARDEX X 77 is a high performance, fibre reinforced, polymer modified wall and floor tile adhesive, which has been specially formulated with Microtec Technology to give exceptional properties of adhesion.
- E(E) achieves up to double the extended open time of E class adhesives
- T(T) achieves up to double the slump resistance of T class adhesives
- Concrete, renders, screeds
- ARDEX liquid applied undertile waterproofing membranes
- Fibre-cement sheet, plasterboard
- Existing ceramic tiles
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC)