One part solvent free polyurethane elastomeric adhesive formulated to adhere most types of wood, parquet, strip and sheet timber flooring systems to leveled concrete and timber substrates, or over existing timber floors.
- Solvent free formulation.
- No mixing, ready to use.
- One component.
- Easy to spread.
- Will not re-emulsify when in contact with moisture.
- Tested to ASTM C794 for peel adhesion to various species of Australian Hardwood.
Recommended adhesive by major timber manufacturers.
Excellent acoustic properties.
Adhering Parquetry to concrete or Timber subfloors. Adhering Bamboo and prefinished flooring to concrete or Timber subfloors.
Strip flooring to concrete or Timber subfloors
***LOCAL DELIVERY or PICK-UP ONLY***
This product is classified as 'Dangerous Goods' or 'Fragile' or 'Over-sized' and must be prepared and shipped in accordance with special shipping conditions / regulations. This product is available via:
1) 'Pickup In Store' from our store in St Peters, NSW or
2) 'Local Delivery' within 30km radius from our store in St Peters, NSW
< 10Km = $45, between 10km - 20km = $70, between 20km - 30km = $100
OPTIONS AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT
Alternatively contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange special 'Dangerous Goods shipping' or ‘Oversize Goods shipping’ to your location.