Concentrated grout additive designed to increase the flexibility, strength and water
resistance of cement based grouts.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Increases flexibility, strength and water resistance of cement based grout
• Enhances the colour of grout
• Available in a 1L or 5L jerry can
WHERE TO USE
Suitable for use when grouting over fibre cement sheet floors and swimming pools.
Suitable for interior and exterior domestic applications. Ideal for submerged and high
foot traffic areas, where a high degree of deformability is required.
ParexGroup reserves the right to inspect any alleged failure at our cost. No responsibility will
be accepted unless a representative of ParexGroup is afforded the opportunity to inspect
any alleged failure.
Davco 4 in 1 Grout Additive must be diluted with clean, potable water at a ratio of 1:1 for use as an additive in cement based grouts. Thoroughly mix the required amount of 4 in 1 Grout additive and water together as per the following:
4 IN 1 GROUT
GROUT MIX PROCESS
1. Add the required amount of 4 in 1 Grout Additive and water mixture into a clean bucket.
2. Slowly add the powder to the liquid while mixing by hand or with a mixing paddle attached to a drill.
3. Continue to mix for several minutes until a toothpaste-like consistency is achieved, free of lumps of powder.
4. Allow mixture to stand for 5 minutes, remix then use the grout.
The grout should be applied as per the instructions for the grout, including joint shaping and clean up
Once the grout has sufficiently hardened, the tiles should be polished with a dry cloth. Ensure the face of the tiles are cleaned and polished within 4-6 hours
For natural stone and course surface applications, it is recommended to reseal the tile surface before grouting
Note:4 in 1 Grout Additive will increase the tackiness of the grout as well as reduce the pot life, open time, work time and final clean up time
• MSDS is available from www.parexdavco.com.au
|0.2 × 0.15 × 0.08 m
1 L, 5 L, 20 L