MAXSEAL FLEX is a two-component product. Component “A” is a water-based special acrylic resin and component “B”, is a mortar based mixture of special cements, additives and well-graded aggregates.
Once applied and cured, MAXSEAL FLEX provides a non-toxic, flexible and waterproof coating with very high adhesion on those common substrates in construction- concrete, natural and artificial stone, traditional mortar plasters, bricks, concrete blocks, Hebel
• Waterproofing and protection of water retaining structures, such as drinking water tanks, reservoirs, water mains and swimming pools.
• Waterproofing of below-grade structures like basements, retaining walls, foundations, tunnels, galleries subjected to both positive or negative high water pressure.
• Internal and external waterproofing and protection of new and old buildings, façades against dampness, rain, pollution and aggressive environment.
• Waterproofing and protection of concrete against carbonation, and chlorine penetration in public works, irrigation channels, dams, retaining walls and water treatment plants, bridges, etc.
• Tile fixing and waterproofing of roofs under tiles and pavement in terraces, balconies, bathrooms, kitchens and other wet rooms in hotels, hospitals, offices and residential buildings, in indoor or outdoor use.
• Waterproofing of window boxes, gardens and other surfaces sub