General Michelangelo is a two-component mastic based on hybrid resins (a mixture of polyester and vinyl ether), which has excellent adhesion on any type of natural and artificial stone, granite, quartz, ceramic. Recommended for crystalline marble, easily colored granite.
- COLOR: White
- VISCOSITY: 200000-230000
- SPECIFIC WEIGHT: 1.483 grs
- CURING TIMES: 30 °C 3-4 min - 20 °C 6-9 min - 20 °C 10 - 11 min - 10 °C 14-18 min
Permanent bonding even in difficult situations on materials:
- NATURAL AND SYNTHETIC STONES
- PORCELAIN STONEWARE
- SYNTHETIC MARBLES
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- The product should be applied on clean, dry and roughened surfaces.
- The product can be colored with coloring pastes for mastics.
- The product should be catalysed from 1 to 3% with paste hardener.
- Tools must be cleaned with thinners
***LOCAL DELIVERY or PICK-UP ONLY***
This product is classified as 'Dangerous Goods' or 'Fragile' or 'Over-sized' and must be prepared and shipped in accordance with special shipping conditions / regulations. This product is available via:
1) 'Pickup In Store' from our store in St Peters, NSW or
2) 'Local Delivery' within 30km radius from our store in St Peters, NSW
< 10Km = $45, between 10km - 20km = $70, between 20km - 30km = $100
OPTIONS AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT
Alternatively contact us at email@example.com to arrange special 'Dangerous Goods shipping' or ‘Oversize Goods shipping’ to your location.