Can be used for, etching concrete floors prior to painting, pH adjuster for pool water, brick cleaning, metal cleaning or chemical manufacturing.
- Colourless liquid with a very sharp, biting odour (do not inhale).
- Widely used in mining, building and pool industries.
- Etching concrete floors prior to painting.
- pH adjuster for pool water.
- Brick cleaning.
- Metal cleaning.
- Chemical manufacturing
For Brick Cleaning & Etching
1. Remove lumps of cement with a scraper. Wet bricks thoroughly with water to prevent acid soaking into the bricks – failing to do so could result in bricks turning yellow/ green.
2. Mix 1 part of Diggers Hydrochloric Acid with up to 10 parts water.
3. Apply acid solution with a broad brush and then rinse off with water once chemical reaction (frothing) has ended.
***LOCAL DELIVERY or PICK-UP ONLY***
This product is classified as 'Dangerous Goods' or 'Fragile' or 'Over-sized' and must be prepared and shipped in accordance with special shipping conditions / regulations. This product is available via:
1) 'Pickup In Store' from our store in St Peters, NSW or
2) 'Local Delivery' within 30km radius from our store in St Peters, NSW
< 10Km = $45, between 10km - 20km = $70, between 20km - 30km = $100
OPTIONS AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT
Alternatively contact us at email@example.com to arrange special 'Dangerous Goods shipping' or ‘Oversize Goods shipping’ to your location.