LATICRETE® Hydro Ban®
LATICRETE Hydro Ban is a thin, load-bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. LATICRETE Hydro Ban is a single component self-curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane. LATICRETE Hydro Ban bonds directly to a wide variety of substrates.
- Allow for flood testing in 2 hours at 70°F (21°C) or higher*
- Does not require the use of fabric.**
- Bonds directly to metal and PVC plumbing fixtures only.
- Thin; only 0.020–0.030" (0.5–0.8 mm) thick when cured.
- Changes in color from a light sage to an olive green when cured.
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks.
- "Extra Heavy Service" rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12.
- IAPMO approved.
- Contains Microban® antimicrobial product protection.
- Rapid drying for a faster time to tile.
- Requires special Laticrete silicone
- Lighter color for ease of inspection.
- Safe—no solvents and non-flammable.
- Install tile, brick, and stone directly onto the membrane.