SILACRYL is designed to seal and protect and may increase the tendency to slip on some surfaces especially when wet. Test and add GRIP ENHANCER ’ to the final coat if required.
ALWAYS TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA FIRST and allow a 24 hour cure time to determine the ease of application and desired results for both stain resistance and appearance that will meet YOUR requirements.
Remove all dirt, oil, wax, stains, dust, efflorescence, grout haze and flaking material. Ensure any acid or detergent used is hosed off completely.
Allow newly laid concrete to cure for at least 28 days prior to application.
If an unsealed surface has been wet, allow 24 hours prior to sealing.
- Stir well before use.
- Use a brush, broom. spray or lambs wool applicator.
- Apply two to three coats depending on the finish required and the porosity of the substrate.
- For dense surfaces or where slate is laminating the first coat of SILACRYL should be broken down with 50 % EVERSOL or TOLUOL. This will improve the penetration and subsequent adhesion.
- Application should not be done when temperature is >30°C.
***LOCAL DELIVERY or PICK-UP ONLY***
This product is classified as 'Dangerous Goods' or 'Fragile' or 'Over-sized' and must be prepared and shipped in accordance with special shipping conditions / regulations. This product is available via:
1) 'Pickup In Store' from our store in St Peters, NSW or
2) 'Local Delivery' within 30km radius from our store in St Peters, NSW
< 10Km = $45, between 10km - 20km = $70, between 20km - 30km = $100
OPTIONS AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT
Alternatively contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange special 'Dangerous Goods shipping' or ‘Oversize Goods shipping’ to your location.